BankruptcyPRO® offers an unique, refreshing perspective to bankruptcy case preparation. We’ve worked long and hard to make BankruptcyPRO a useful tool for you.
Download a free 30-day trial of BankruptcyPRO today! It is a fully functional program, however, all printed forms have the watermark “For Demo purposes only” until the software is unlocked. If you decided to purchase the software at the end of the trial period, you won’t lose any of the data entered during the trial.
All licenses include a year of free updates and technical support. We want you to be fully satisfied with your LegalPRO product and to help you fully utilize its potential. Technical support representatives can help with any questions, Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. CST at (210) 561-5300 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Look up city and state by typing a zip code
- Preview all schedules forms and reports on the screen and print selected pages
- Determine which exemption scheme is beneficial to your client in one window
- Create custom motions, letters, and forms – no separate word processor necessary
- Create and print proof of claim
- Cross-referencing link assets to creditors with claim amount integrity
- Set up a co-debtor group for cases that have the same co-debtors on multiple debts
- Multiple contacts and noticing parties
- Full support for Chapter 11 including corporations
- User-designated descriptions for use in creditor consideration fields
- Transfer of information between schedules, reducing duplicate data entry
- Itemize and categorize business exemptions as an attachment to the budget
- User-definable matrices available on a jurisdiction by jurisdiction basis
- Effortlessly convert a case to and from any chapter of the Bankruptcy Code
- Syncs with I-Got-Notices® and DoingTime®
- Use the built-in PDF writer and the ECF wizard to create files for electronic filing
- Cross-referencing link creditors to assets with value integrity
- File your cases even faster with FlashFiling®
- Keep an Audit Trail of your documents with the built-in Document Tracker
- Use the credit report wizard to pull creditors directly into your cases
- Several users can be in the same case at the same time
- Import creditors from other electronic formats for large cases
- Amortize creditor disbursements quickly in the Chapter 13 plan calculator
- Instantly recalculate your plan for easy modifications and unlimited variations
- Our feasibility testing helps get you a confirmable Chapter 13 plan
- Convert a case to another chapter with one selection
- Clone cases for business and personal combinations
- Link creditors to assets, or assets to creditors quickly and easily
- The Chapter 13 plan engine is easy to use, robust and completely integrated
- Print many different Chapter 13 plans and plan summaries
- Set creditor payments as pro rata, fixed, variable, staggered or balloon
- Ability to change the Chapter 13 Trustee’s commission.
- Pay special class unsecured creditors along with priority and secured
- Plan payment estimates available in advance of actually calculating plan
- Define and reuse special provisions in multiple plans
- Create multiple calculated plans without losing your previous plan results
- Assign various payment methods to the general unsecured creditors
- Review plan results on the screen in an easy-to-read table format. Preview and print a pro forma spreadsheet of the results.
- Specify and provide for variable monthly income into the plan including income at any desired interval.
- Specify payment priorities to ensure payment of certain creditors before, after or along with others.
We have local plans for the following jurisdictions:
- California (Central)
- Florida (Middle) (Southern)
- Illinois (Northern)
- Kentucky (Western)
- Louisiana (Eastern) (Middle)
- Michigan (Eastern) (Western)
- Nevada (Reno Division)
- New York (Northern) (Southern)
- North Dakota
- Ohio (Southern)
- Oklahoma (Northern) (Western)
- Pennsylvania (Eastern) (Middle)
- South Carolina
- Tennessee (Middle) (Western)
- Texas (All Districts)
- Virginia (Eastern)
- and Wisconsin (Eastern) (Western).
If your client has their data in an electronic format, you can use the creditors and/or equity security holders templates to import creditors directly into your case, reducing time and errors.
If you’re preparing a business and personal case for the same client or converting to another chapter and want to save the first version as a separate case, cloning the first case is a right-click away. You’ll have an exact copy of the first case that you can modify to create the second one.
BankruptcyPRO® has a built-in PDF writer, so you don’t have to purchase a third-party package to generate files for Electronic Filing. By using the built-in PDF writer, you use less memory when creating your ECF files. We extract your Debtor information, create your Matrix in a text format, and create your schedules and plan in PDF format for easy uploading in one pass when filing electronically.
FlashDOCS® gives you the power and flexibility to create your own custom merge templates using the data already entered in BankruptcyPRO® without having to use a word processor. It creates your documents instantly, ready for printing or uploading! You can also save the output documents in PDF or RTF formats.