DoingTIME® is a simple, yet powerful timekeeping and billing software. It can be used for any type of practice and now you can spend your chargeable time on something other than billing.
DoingTIME generates aging reports to help keep track of what is outstanding. It also handles trust accounts so you can provide a good audit trail for your clients. The software can easily generate several management reports, e.g. showing how much time is being spent by each timekeeper, balances reports. It also prints monthly statements that fit in window envelopes.
It’s also easy to generate reports for fee applications with breakdowns by project. You can bill on a flat fee basis and still track the time you spend on a client’s matter to get a feel for your standard rates. Since DoingTIME is not limited to bankruptcy, it’s easy to generate reports for fee applications. You can bill on a flat fee basis and still track the time you spend on a client’s matter to get a feel for your standard rates.
Download a trial version of DoingTIME today! It’s a fully functional copy of the program, but all printed forms have the watermark “For Demo purposes only” until the program is unlocked. All licenses include a year of free updates and technical support. We want you to be fully satisfied with your LegalPRO product and to help you fully utilize its potential. Technical support representatives can help with any questions, Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. CST at (210) 561-5300 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Easily compare the time you are spending against what you are charging
- Generate aging reports to keep up with what is outstanding. Also very useful for tracking Ch. 13 Trustee payments.
- Links with BankruptcyPRO® to receive client information automatically
- Generate timekeeper reports
- Handle trust accounts
- Print monthly statements that fit in window envelopes
- Print receipts for the clients
- Filter clients by keywords on main screen
- Assign keywords to clients
- Enter client notes on main screen
- Simple billing transactions
- Printed statements fit window envelopes