I-Got-Notices automatically captures the “free looks” in your daily ECF e-mails and saves the files to your hard drive. The files are available to you without having to go to PACER and incur charges.
When connected to BankruptcyPRO®, I-Got-Notices can match the notices and their linked documents to your cases. Click on the I-Got-Notices tab in BankruptcyPRO to see a list of the notices received in your case. One more click on a button opens the captured PDF file(s) for your review (or printing).
Download a free 30-day trial of I-Got-Notices today! If you decided to purchase the software at the end of the trial period, you won’t lose any of the data entered during the trial.
Technical support representatives can help with any questions, Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. CST at (210) 561-5300 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatically sync with the Google™ Calendar
- Export calendar events to Microsoft Outlook
- View case notices and the corresponding PDF documents inside BankruptcyPRO
- Create folders, mail rules to organize e-mail
- Fully functioning integrated office calendar
- Sorting, filter, and searching by case number, date, subject, debtor and creditor
- Calendar hearings, bar dates, and deadlines directly from the notices
- Add your own (non-bankruptcy) appointments and other items
- When calendaring, automatically add a set of events around another event
- Client/Server version available to handle large, high volume offices.
- Print a claims register from your Notices without going to PACER
- See in what cases a creditor has filed claims.
- Proof of claim creditor addresses appear in BankruptcyPRO
- Able to create mulitple user accounts including an administrator user
- Create separate calendars for different users in your office. Show all or just yours.
- Assign tasks to users
- Color-code calendar events
- View current case mail, proof of claim, events, and tasks in one window
- Forward court notices and associated PDFs to another e-mail address
- View calendar by day, week, or month
- Filter creditor information by creditor and district